The invitation email is a way to invite your attendees with a customizable message and personal link to join your workshop.
Once the link has been used by someone, it can no longer be used, providing an additional layer of privacy and security for organizers by preventing the link from being shared with others who were not originally invited to your session.
Send Invitations from an Event
- Go to your Stormz activity
- Click on the settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- Select the "Invitations" or "Invite Attendees" menu
- In the "Emails" field, enter the emails and customize the email message in the field below
- Click "Send Invitations"
Tips: You can also copy/paste a list of emails from your email client directly into the "Emails" field.
Join with an Email
- Open the email in your inbox and click on the "Join the Workshop" button.
- Your web browser will automatically open a page and redirect you to our platform.
Create an account/enter a username on the left fields or log in if you already have an account on the right field. If you are creating an account, confirm your username.
You are now in the workshop!